For Visitors coming to the University of West Bohemia who must fulfill visa requirements, the International Office can provide an official ducument so called: "Pozvání" (Invitation).
This document is accepted by the Embassy or Consulate. For more information regarding the visa procedure, please get in touch with the Czech Embassy in your country.
The official Invitation for enter into the CR can be issued only if the visitors provide the following information:
1. Surname (according to your passport)
2. First name (according to your passport)
3. Date of birth
4. Place of birth
5. No of your passport (travel document number)
6. Gender (M/F)
8. Purpose of visit
9. Country of residence
13. Period of stay in the CR (from-until)
14. Number of days of your visit (must be the same period as in number 13: from-until)
15. Are you a direct relative to the person who is inviting you to enter the Czech Republic (yes/no)
16. Accompanying persons: spouse, husband, wife: Suname, Name, date of birth
17. Accompanying children under 15 years of age: Gender (M/F), date of birth, first name, surname
18. Address of your accommodation in the Czech Republic: town, street, number. Is it a hotel, private accommodation, rent flat?
19. Another places of accommodation in the Czech Republic (apart from these mentioned in number 18.)
It is highly recommended by the University of West Bohemia that all foreign visitors arrange appropriate travel health insurance before entering the Czech Republic. This health insurance should cover: health insurance, damages liability insurance, repatriation, disability.
For information regarding the health insurance reimbursement, please have a look at: http://www.cmu.cz/
The European Researcher´s Mobility Portal
We are glat to inform you that the University of West Bohemia is participating in the international project: European Researcher´s Mobility Portal. The Czech web page can be found at: http://www.eracareers.cz
The international Web page is: http://europa.eu.int/eracareers where you can find also the newsletter "Europe4Researchers."