International students can study at UWB either in the short period study stays (e.g. Erasmus) or in the following study programmes depending on their language abilities:
- Study Programmes in Czech
- Parallel Study Programmes in English
Students who wish to come within the Erasmus programme should inform themself about study conditions at their home university.
Students who would like to study in the Czech language have the same conditions as Czech students and are not required to pay the tuition fee (does not apply for students who already graduated from the Czech university!).
Students wishing to study Parallel Study Programmes in English are required to pay the tuition fee and the university offers no scholarships within these study programmes.
Special services for international students include:
- Introductory / orientation week to the life at UWB and in Pilsen
- Accompanied assistance provided by the International Office, e.g. visits to institutions, offices, banks etc.
- Assistance in matters concerning every-day life and accommodation in student dormitories
- Czech language lessons offered to international students while studying at UWB
Courses of preparation for job search in the Czech Republic (designed for foreigners)
When: 11. 5. - 16. 6. 2013
Where: Tylova 1, Plzen
The aim of the courses is to prepare foreigners for future employment (how to write a CV, motivation letter, etc.). The courses are for free. More information: http://www.ekscr.cz/aktuality/800-134/rozsirujeme-nabidku-nasich-kurzu-v-plzni-prihlaste-se-jiz-dnes/
Contact for international students at UWB:
University of West Bohemia
email@example.com, tel.: +420 377 63 57 63 , fax: +420 377 63 57 02
Parallel study programmes in English:
firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, tel.: +420 377 63 57 99, fax: +420 377 63 57 02